What is the LearningElite program?
Chief Learning Officer magazine’s LearningElite program honors the best organizations for learning and development. This robust, peer-developed benchmarking program recognizes organizations that employ exemplary workforce development strategies to deliver significant business results that benefit their organization, industry and the learning and development field.
The aim of the LearningElite is to:
- Identify and recognize industry leaders.
- Promote recognition of the critical role learning and development plays in organizational success.
- Support organizations in achieving best-in-class levels of performance.
- Identify and share best practices, principles and strategies for learning and development.
- Provide powerful benchmarking data for world-class learning and development.